Banana Bread Pudding Ingredients
8 cups of cubed bread (about 1/2 a loaf)
3 ripe bananas
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1/4 cup of sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups milk
2 tablespoons vanilla
2 tablespoons flour
1/2 cup of chocolate chips
Banana Bread Pudding Directions
- Mix eggs, sugar, brown sugar, milk, flour, vanilla and salt
- Cut the day-old bread into cubes and slowly stir it into the egg mixture
- Slice the bananas and slowly add them to the bread and egg mixture
- Finally add the chocolate chips
- Spray a cooking pan or two small cooking pans with cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Add the bread mixture into the pan(s)
- Let the bread mixture soak for 5 minutes before putting the pan(s) in the oven at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 - 50 minutes.
Serve warn or cold and add a scoop of vanilla ice cream for an extra bonus.
You can win the Rubbermaid Glass Bowls with Easy Find Lids at my blog Frugality Is Free.
The banana bread pudding turned out to be quite frugal, because I used cheap Aldi ingredients.
If you have a frugal recipe you would love to share, you can link up in the frugal recipe linky below.